Anxiety is the Dizziness of Freedom-Soren Kierkegaard

Friday, July 16, 2010

Starting up

So, I've started a blog. I currently live in Manteno, Il and within two weeks will move across the country to a tiny town in Idaho. I plan to give updates on my move as well as the culture shock I'll be going through. I have my BS in Psychology and Philosophy and want to go to grad school more than anything, but since I'm in a partnership, whose partner is now employed in teeny tiny town Idaho, I'll be accompanying him. Anyone who knows me, knows I like to explore new things: food, fashion, movies, cultures, books, ideas, etc. This next chapter of my life will definitely be an exploration and I plan to take new experiences with an open mind. If you see me be closed minded or biased more than what I can control, please crack the whip and help me be positive!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! What little town are you moving to? I didn't even know that you were living in Il! Wow! So, awesome post!

    ReplyDelete